Dehydrated skin usually looks dry, flaky and coarse. And this can be caused by numerous things like the environment, stress, genetics and diet. To help restore that glow we concentrate on the three key mechanisms of natural hydration:
1) Supply – Supplying the skin with water molecules to increase its hydration level.
2) Diffusion – Allowing the transfer of hydration across the epidermis layers
3) Retention of Water Molecules – Improving the skin’s barrier of protection by forming a protective layer to avoid excessive water loss.
What ingredients add 3D hydration to our products?
- Natural Oils / Emollients – Emollients are moisturising treatments applied directly to the skin to soothe and hydrate it. They cover the skin with a protective film to trap in moisture – oils like Shea Butter, Coconut Oil etc. are emollients.
- Aloe Vera Juice – Aloe vera is known to soothe inflamed skin, enhance collagen and promote hyaluronic acid production to help rejuvenate skin
Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5) – softening, soothing, and anti-irritant agent. It helps your skin build up a barrier against irritation and water loss