Flammable liquid, keep away from heat and open flames and do not light reeds. Do not ingest. Use only as directed and store in a cool dry place.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product. Use gloves when handling used reeds. If swallowed: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor / physician. If in contact with skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If in contact with eyes: Rinse with water for several minutes, remove contact lenses if present.
Do not place the diffuser directly onto polished, painted, plastic, leather surfaces or on top of electrical equipment, as accidental spillage may cause damage to certain material.